LET US HOST YOUR NEXT PRIVATE EVENT! Email email@example.com to get started! For more information, call our Special Events Manager at 212-995-0333 or fill out our PARTY REQUEST FORM.
Book your holiday party today! CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR PARTY BROCHURE!
RESERVE A POOL OR PING PONG TABLE! Just fill out our RESERVATION FORM.
WELCOME TO AMSTERDAM BILLIARDS
Amsterdam Billiards & Bar is New York City's original upscale billiard club. We are located in the heart of Union Square at 110 E. 11th Street between 3rd and 4th Avenue.
We offer 25 Brunswick pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball, pinball, and beer pong. We currently host the biggest co-ed pool leagues in the country, as well as a dart league and a pinball league. Plus, we offer a great NYC corporate party venue.
Amsterdam Billiards has an extensive beer, wine and liquor selection, a beautiful zinc bar, and a full lunch and dinner menu.
Previously located on the Upper West Side, Amsterdam Billiards was founded in 1989 by comedian David Brenner and brothers, Greg and Ethan Hunt.
Amsterdam Billiards is open every day of the year from 11AM to 3AM Sunday-Thursday and 11AM to 4AM Friday-Saturday.
We take reservations and can accommodate corporate parties, private parties and group events up to 500 people.
- Featured in People Magazine, Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
- Featured on the David Letterman Show, Good Morning America, and a brand new show for E!, Kourtney & Kim Take New York.
- Rated the 'Best Billiard Club in America' by Billiards Digest, one of the industry's most prestigious publication.
- Recently awarded the Best Pool Hall by New York Magazine's Best of New York 2010 Edition.
- Home room to the player of the decade, world's #1 professional pool player, Mika Immonen, as well as Tony Robles (BCA Open 9-Ball Champion) and Jennifer Barretta (WPBA Touring Pro).
- The visiting room for the Black Widow, Jeanette Lee.
- Hosts hundreds of private corporate parties to some of the world's most reputable companies.